Friday 19 February 2016

My Sister Taking Bath



It used to share room and bed with my sister till she was 11 years old. Now she is 17 and has her own separate room. She has boy friend too who treats her like shit but she is in love with him. I know that her boy friend only wants sex from her and I even found her going to his room for sex.



My sister is hot slim and tall with a fair skin and big ass. I used to think about her body sometimes and masturebate. So, one day I decided to take her video while she takes bath since she was anyways acting like a bitch going around with multiple guys and sleeping with them.


I peeked through the window of our bathroom while she was taking bath. I switched on my mobile camera and started shooting. She started taking off clothes and checking out her ass on the mirror attached in the bathroom. She started taking her selfies without clothes and got busy on phone after that. I guess she was sending it to her boy friend but I don’t care coz my dick started erecting while she undressed herself.


She then sat on the toilet, spread her legs and started taking pics of her hair black pussy. I so wish I was there between those legs. She giggled looking at her phone and started rubbing that pussy while holding her phone between those legs. I guess she was doing a video chat or sex chat with her boy friend. Here I was rubbing my dick for her while she rubbed her pussy.

I could see those amazing boobs of my sister which I so wanted to suck and her hand on the pussy rubbing it faster and faster. She started pressing those boobs with her hands and licking those boobs as much as she could. I could see her hot body wanting a hard dick between her legs and I am sure her boyfriend would be showing it to her. But she wasn’t aware that there was a dick rubbed for her right outside the bathroom.
I could see her wet pussy and a finger on it rubbing the clit really fast, after a while she started rubbing with two fingers and rubbing entire pussy. Moving those fingers round and round on the wetness. My dick here was really hard for her and I was rubbing it fast as well.

She then took a finger inside her pussy and started moving it in and out of her pussy and I was here rubbing my dick faster and faster. I was controlling and waiting for her to cum first coz I sure wanted to cum inside that pussy. She later put two fingers inside the pussy and started moaning. They body moving while those fingers moved in and out of her pussy and this was when I couldn’t control and leaked out every bit of my semen. It fell all on the floor and I had to clean it later.

I had it captured on my phone and I have masturbated watching it numerous times after that. I saved the video as “My hot sister black pussy”


If you want more adult short stories then visit our Desi Fantasies web:

http://desifantasies.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment